For more than one-third of America that live in rural areas, public transportation makes all the difference in getting a job, going to school or getting to the local store to buy medicine
CADC’s Public Transportation Service is an important tool in keeping families mobile and giving them access to the resources in their community that will keep them independent. The South Arkansas Transit or SCAT program works to connect to affordable public transportation in 11 of CADCs service area counties.
SCAT public transportation saves households over $1,399 worth of gas each year. The service reduces the need for an additional car, a yearly expense that can cost household budgets at least $6,251 a year.
Public transportation is available to anyone, regardless of income. Contact a local SCAT office for more information about the service.
- Clark County 870-246-8747
- Hot Spring County 501-332-6215
- Saline County 501-315-0800
- Pike & Montgomery Counties 870-867-4666
- Lonoke County 501-676-0019
- Columbia County 870-234-6444
- Ouachita & Dallas Counties 870-836-3200
- Union and Calhoun Counties 870-864-0067