Benton, Ark - Central Arkansas Development Council is offering the opportunity to learn more about a matched savings account program. The Individual Development Account Program is a matched savings account.
For every $1 you save, CADC matches it with $3. Individuals can earn up to $2,000. Families who enroll can earn up to $4000, in addition to the monies saved. The savings can be used towards home repair, first time home purchase, small business development or for higher education needs.Information sessions are scheduled in October. To find out if you qualify, attend one of the following orientations:
- November 6 @ 3:30 pm at the CADC Benton Administration Office, 321 Edison Avenue. Call 501-778-1133.
- November 7 at 2:30 pm at the CADC Arkadelphia Senior Activity Center, 1305 North 10th Street. Call 870-246-8089.
- November 8 @ 9 am at the Arkansas Workforce Center of Malvern, 1735 E. Sullenberger. Call 501-337-8401.
- November 9 @ 9 am at the CADC Hampton Office, 210 S. Lee Street. Call 870-798-2457.
- November 12 @ 5:30 pm at the Arkansas Workforce Center of Little Rock, 5401 South Univerity. Call 501-603-0909.
- November 13 @ 2 pm at the CADC Fordyce Office, 410 East 4th Street. Call 870-352-8894.
- November 15 @ 10 am at the CADC Mt. Ida Office, 112 Hwy 270 West. Call 870-867-0151.
- November 16 @ 10 am at the CADC Kirby Office, 2614 Hwy 27 North. Call 870-398-4243.
- November 18 @ 1 pm at CADC El Dorado Office, 1426 North West Avenue. Call 870-864-0067.
- November 19 @ 5 pm at the Arkansas Workforce Center of North Little Rock, 3901 McCain Park Drive. Call 501-771-0745.
- November 20 @ 5 pm at CADC Lonoke Office, 117 S.E. Front Street. Call 501-676-0019.
- November 30 @ 10 am at the CADC Camden Office, 313 Jefferson Drive. Call 870-836-3200.
- November 30 @ 2 pm at the CAD Magnolia Office, 1503 North Vine. Call 870-234-6444.
To be eligible for the IDA Program, an individual or family must have a child under the age of 18 living in the home, have earned income and meet income guidelines, which for this program is 185% of the federal poverty level. Other guidelines apply.
CADC is a private nonprofit community action agency that was formed in 1965 to fight and win the “War on Poverty.” The mission of CADC is to improve the quality of life and build strong communities in Arkansas. For more information, please contact a local CADC office.