CADC 2019 Winter LIHEAP Program
Listed below are the times and locations for applying for assistance
Please be aware in some locations there may be a limited number of applications that can be accepted during these times, it is recommended you arrive early.
CADC will host a Winter Liheap Assistance Event in Pulaski County on Monday and Tuesday January 7th and 8th, 2019. These are the only days that applications will be taken in Pulaski County for the week, after January 8th, applications will be taken beginning January 14th at the CADC Office located at 5401 S University Ave Little Rock, AR. For more information about this event please visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/1411848302286112
*Days and times are subject to change.
WHAT TO BRING WHEN YOU APPLY
- Proof of Income for all household members 18 years and older from previous month.
- State or government issued ID.
- Social Security Numbers and Birthdates of every household member.
- Copy of utility bills — gas, electric, and/or propane.
- Proof of Social Security, SSI, Retirement, Pensions, Workman’s Comp, Disability, Unemployment, Foster Care Support, VA Benefit s and/or Utility Allowance. All from the Previous month for any member of the household that receives benefit.
- Knowledge of resources such as checking, savings, and other asset totals
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INCOME:
- Zero Income Documentation Form must be completed along with verifiable contribution and/or collateral statements to show how bills have been paid.
- Print-out of unemployment for all household members who are 18 years of age or older is required.
*Please be advised that you might be asked for further documentation at time of interview when submitting application.
Printable LIHEAP Application: http://cadc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DCO-9495-HEAP-Application-Revised-11-2017.pdf
Social Security Express: https://www.ssa.gov/ssaexpress/intro.html
Office of Child Support Enforcement: https://www.ark.org/MyCase/