CADC 2019 Winter LIHEAP Program
Listed below are the times and locations for applying for assistance
Please be aware in some locations there may be a limited number of applications that can be accepted during these times, it is recommended you arrive early. *Days and times are subject to change.*
WHAT TO BRING WHEN YOU APPLY
- Proof of Income for all household members 18 years and older from previous month.
- State or government issued ID.
- Social Security Numbers and Birthdates of every household member.
- Copy of utility bills — gas, electric, and/or propane.
- Proof of Social Security, SSI, Retirement, Pensions, Workman’s Comp, Disability, Unemployment, Foster Care Support, VA Benefit s and/or Utility Allowance. All from the Previous month for any member of the household that receives benefit.
- Knowledge of resources such as checking, savings, and other asset totals
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INCOME:
- Zero Income Documentation Form must be completed along with verifiable contribution and/or collateral statements to show how bills have been paid.
- Print-out of unemployment for all household members who are 18 years of age or older is required.
*Please be advised that you might be asked for further documentation at time of interview when submitting application.
Printable LIHEAP Application: http://cadc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DCO-9495-HEAP-Application-Revised-11-2017.pdf
Social Security Express: https://www.ssa.gov/ssaexpress/intro.html
Office of Child Support Enforcement: https://www.ark.org/MyCase/