You are hereHome ›
CADC April 18th & 19th Commodities in Saline, Montgomery & Pike Counties
Posted on Wednesday, March 29 at 2:40 pm
CADC announces Commodity Distributions schedued for Tuesday, April 18th and Wednesday April 19th in Saline, Montgomery and Pike Counties. See locations below. Distributions are from 9:00am to 11:30am and then from noon til 3pm.
Food Items May Include: Applesauce; Beef Stew; Carrots, Corn Flakes, Cranberry Juice, Frozen Cherries, Green Beans, Peanut Butter, Dry Pinto Beans; Potato Flakes, Raisins, Refried Beans, UHT Milk, Vegetable Soup.
- Saline County CADC Benton SAC Commodity Distribution Center 210 Jefferson St., Benton, AR For more information, contact Sherry Parsons at 501-315-0645
- Saline County CADC Bryant Senior Activity Center @ Bishop Park 6401 Boone Road #3, Bryant, AR For more information, contact Mary Vickers at 501-943-0056, ext 3
- Montgomery County Mt. Ida Senior Activity Center 158 Senior Drive, Mount Ida For more information, contact Sue Ledbetter at 870-867-2313
- Pike County Glenwood Senior Activity Center 229 Betty St. Glenwood For more information, contact Tammy Cogburn at 870-356-4212
- Pike County Murfreesboro Senior Activity Center 120 East Court, Ste A, Murfreesboro For more information, contact Vicki Hutson at 870-285-2312